Six new businesses have recently opened in the Takoma Park business corridor, according to an announcement from Main Street Takoma.
The businesses include restaurants, personal and business services:
- Turning Natural, a smoothie and juice bar that also offers juice cleanses, veggie burgers, waffles, acai and pitaya bowls, salads, soups and pastries. This is the company’s sixth outlet, located at 6833 4th St. N.W. at the Takoma Theater
- El Sabor a Mexico, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily from 8 a.m.–8 p.m. with a menu that includes burritos, tortas, tacos, quesadillas and other items. It is located at 353 Cedar St. N.W.
- The UPS Store Takoma, a locally owned franchise of the shipping company offering packaging, printing, office supplies and mailboxes along with shipping at 6955 Willow St. N.W.
- New Dawn Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine at 7000 Carroll Ave. Suite 101 with personal services that include acupuncture, moxibustion (traditional Chinese medicine therapy which consists of burning dried mugwort on particular points on the body), gua shu (a type of skin therapy), cupping and zero balancing services
- Lifetime Financial, a fiduciary fee-only firm that provides financial planning for nonprofit professionals at 7000 Carroll Ave., Suite 201 A, and
- The Zone Reflexology that provides restorative facials, heat therapy and reflexology at 7000 Carroll Ave., second floor.
Photo courtesy Main Street Takoma Facebook page