Testing will be available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on May 4, 11, 18, & 26 at the Takoma Park Recreation Center, located at 7315 New Hampshire Ave.
The city advises residents of the following:
- Testing is available via walk-ins – no appointment needed;
- Clinics will provide self-administered PCR tests. Results will be available in 1 – 2 days;
- No government I.D. or doctor’s order is required;
- Testing is free. If you have insurance, they will ask for your insurance information; however, there are no copays or deductibles; and
- Testing is available for all ages.
Photo: © jarun011 / Adobe Stock. Graphic courtesy City of Takoma Park
We are expanding our coverage, and we need your help. Click here for more information.