The City of Takoma Park, in partnership with the county, will be offering COVID-19 PCR testing clinics every Wednesday in February, city officials announced.
Testing will be available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on February 2, 9, 16, & 23 at the Takoma Park Recreation Center, located at 7315 New Hampshire Ave.
The city advises residents of the following:
- Clinics will provide self-administered PCR tests. Results will be available in 1 – 2 days;
- No government I.D. or doctor’s order required;
- Testing is free. If you have insurance, they will ask for your insurance information; however, there are no copays or deductibles;
- Testing is available for all ages; and
- Testing is offered to anyone who lives, works, or regularly visits Montgomery County.
Photo: © jarun011/Adobe Stock. Graphic courtesy City of Takoma Park
We are expanding our coverage, and we need your help. Click here for more information.