Wondering what it takes to buy your first home in this competitive market? Join Go Brent Realty’s Debbie Gerald and George Mason Mortgage’s Chad Loube for a free First-Time Homebuyer Seminar.
We’ll discuss the ins and outs of purchasing and financing your first home. Whether you are planning to buy your first home soon or thinking about it in the near future, this is the perfect opportunity to start the process.
Saturday, October 14 — 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
What You’ll Learn:
- What lenders look for during pre-approval
- What exactly a buyer’s agent can do for you
- What’s going on RIGHT NOW with interest rates and the local DC/MD housing market
- What is takes to write the WINNING OFFER
- What to expect during the home inspection
- What’s important to know about contingencies
- What happens during settlement
This is a very interactive seminar, plenty of time to ask questions. NO COST or obligation to you, just lots of information!