Wondering what it takes to buy your first home in this competitive market? Join Go Brent’s Debbie Gerald & George Mason Mortgage’s Exec. VP, Chad Loube.
Saturday, August 5 — 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
We’ll discuss the ins and outs of purchasing and financing your first home. Whether you are planning to buy your first home soon or thinking about it in the near future, this is the perfect opportunity to learn how to start the process.
What You’ll Learn:
- What lenders look for during pre-approval
- What exactly a buyer’s agent can do for you
- What’s going on right now in the local housing market
- What it takes to write a winning offer
- What to expect during the home inspection
- What’s important to know about contingencies
- What happens during settlement
There will be plenty of time to ask questions. There is no cost or obligation, just lots of information!