Running through September 27, Maryland Restaurant Week hopes to support the restaurant industry with no course requirements, special menus or fees required. However, participating restaurants are asked to offer specials, including takeout:
It hasn’t been an ordinary year. This isn’t your ordinary restaurant week.
Maryland Restaurant Week is the first-ever statewide restaurant week, taking place Friday, September 18 – Sunday, September 27, 2020. Unlike your typical restaurant weeks, we’re bringing all counties and all restaurants together for a week long effort in support of our industry. No course requirements, no prix-fixe menus needed, and no entry fees. Restaurants may offer special menus, discounts or seasonal fare for dine-in, curbside, or carryout.
At the same time, All Set Restaurant & Bar is participating in The Greater Washington DC Region Black Restaurant Week, which is also running through September 27:
Celebrate the flavors of African-American, African, and Caribbean cuisine for the inaugural Greater Washington DC Region Black Restaurant Week. Black Restaurant Week is a ten day showcase celebrating the best in culinary arts. Dine at one of the participating restaurants offering a special Black Restaurant Week menu from September 18 – September 27, 2020.
Diners can also participate in Black Restaurant Week Bingo. By visiting participating restaurants, and uploading photos & receipts as proof of visits, diners can win gift cards and other prizes:
- Visit our directory for list of participating restaurants.
- Dine, order delivery or takeout at any of our restaurants, food trucks, or caterers.
- Eat at multiple locations to complete a row and achieve BINGO.
- Save a copies of your receipt for proof of purchase.
- Submit your photos of receipts to My Black Receipts for a chance to win.
- Enjoy your prize. Prizes include Gift Cards to select restaurants and other culinary treats.
Interested diners can contact the individual restaurants for participation information, including Restaurant Week specials.