Montgomery County has released its schedule of closures for Christmas and New Year’s Day.
All county office will be closed both of those days, while libraries will close on Dec. 24 in addition to Christmas and New Year’s Day.
The following are also closed on Dec. 25 and Jan. 1:
- County liquor stores
- Aquatic, community recreation and senior centers
- The TRiPS Commuter Store at the Silver Spring Transit Center and the TRiPS Mobile Commuter store
- No refuse or recycling collections (pushed to one day later)
- State offices and courts
On Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, county liquor stores will be open from 10 a.m.-6 p.m., and the Shady Grove Facility will close at 3 p.m. Ride On service will end at 10 p.m. on those days.
Finally, parking at all public garages, lots and street meters will be free on the holidays.
- County Council Introduces Appropriation for Childcare Assistance - September 23, 2020
- El Sapo Reopens Today for Indoor Dining - September 22, 2020
- Picnickers at Nine County Parks to be Allowed Alcoholic Drinks - September 21, 2020