- This event has passed.
Free COVID-19 Testing Pop-Up
July 16, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
POP UP COVID-19 TESTING
Takoma Park Recreation Center
7315 New Hampshire Avenue
Thursday, July 16, 2020
3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- There will be saliva testing (cheek swab method) for COVID-19 sponsored by the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
- No eating, drinking, smoking or chewing gum at least ½ hour before testing.
- APPOINTMENT REQUIRED: No walk-ups accepted.
- Sign up for appointments by PHONE via the DHHS Testing Helpline: 240-777-1755
- Appointments MUST BE MADE by 2 PM on Wednesday, July 15, 2020.
- If there is a high call volume leave a voicemail with your callback number – so you don’t have to wait on the phone!
- The appointment can be for an individual or a family.
- No identification cards, insurance card, doctor’s note, or payment required!
- Limited parking available.
Because events are submitted by members of the community, Source of the Spring does not verify the accuracy of event submissions. Please contact the Event Organizer(s) for more information. Learn how to submit your event to our Community Events Calendar here.