Roadwork is scheduled to begin this week on several streets in Takoma Park as crews prepare for street resurfacing, according to a city announcement.
The affected areas include:
- The 700 block of Auburn Avenue
- The 700 block of Elm Avenue
- The 1200 block of Jackson and Jefferson Avenue
- The 200, 300 and 500 blocks of Lincoln Avenue, and
- The 7400, 7500 and 7600 blocks of Wildwood Drive.
Work is expected to take several hours on each street and take about two weeks to complete. “No Parking” signs will be posted on each block ahead of the work.
Full resurfacing is planned for later in the fall.
Screenshot from Google Street View 2019
We are expanding our coverage, and we need your help. Click here for more information.