Nearly 20 kosher pizzerias across the country will team up Monday for the “Slice Out Terror” fundraising campaign, donating $1 from every slice sold to the Friends of the Israel Defense Forces.
“We believe in the power of unity and community,” says Josh Katz of Ben Yehuda Pizza, one of the organizers of the event. “Every slice sold during ‘Slice Out Terror’ will make a tangible difference and show our unwavering support for those fighting for peace and security.”
According to a press release, the kosher pizzerias set to take part in the “Slice Out Terror” campaign include:
- Pizza World (Los Angeles, CA)
- Casa Cava (Monticello, NY)
- Dagan Pizza (Brooklyn, NY)
- Fialkoff’s Pizza (Brooklyn, Lawrence, and Woodmere, NY; Surfside, FL)
- Kosher Pizza Station (Los Angeles, CA)
- Lenny’s Pizza (Boca Raton, Hollywood and Miami Beach, FL)
- Shalom Pizza (Philly, PA)
- Slices of Brooklyn (Brooklyn, NY)
- Slices of Deal (Deal, NJ)
- Zevy’s Pizza (Fair Lawn, NJ)
More information can be found on Ben Yehuda Pizza’s website.
Graphic Courtesy of Ben Yehuda Pizza