“We are stringing the lights and inviting our neighbors and friends to join us for an Analog Holiday Market!”, owner David Fogel wrote on the shop’s Liner Notes blog. “December 3rd and 4th, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., our “vintage coffee co-op,” Analog Market, celebrates the festive season at 923 Gist Ave in downtown Silver Spring. Pop-up vintage, arts, and craft vendors will gather with themed activities, music, tacos, and of course, Bump ‘n Grind Coffee.”
Featured vendors include:
- Bump ‘n Grind – Coffee, Hot Beverages and Vinyl Records
- Mojomala – Vinyl Records, Books, Comics, Collectibles
- Big Moon Little Stars – Antique Art, Furniture and Vintage Wares
- Narrow Passage Store – Antique Photography, Maps, and Prints
- Pete’s Train Emporium – Model Trains, Planes, and Automobiles
- Bun Bun’s Closet – Vintage Clothing, Handmade Jewelry, Art
- Mozart’s Thrift Shop – Affordable Thrifted Vintage
- Estates Reimagined – “repurpose, reuse, re-love, re-home”
- Bijou Boutique – handmade jewelry, semiprecious.
- Kate Elliott Art – contemporary, atmospheric prints
- Tacoman Fred – Inspired Tacos and Taco Creations
Electric Cowbell Records Holiday Pop-Up – Featured new releases and selections from the out-of-stock back catalog from the iconic local record label.
Additionally, World Cup games will also be streamed on both days.
DJ sets include:
- December 3rd (10 a.m. – 2 p.m.) – Bump ‘n Grind Wax Family brings the Holiday Spirit: David and Big Foot play a wintery mix of holiday music, dub, downtempo, and lounge music.
- December 4th (10 a.m. – 2 p.m.) – Crown Vic of Electric Cowbell Records spinning all vinyl selections of music from around the world and across time
“We have had a great run this year, welcoming artists, small businesses, and DJs into the Bump ‘n Grind fold as we grow our latest project into a third space in downtown Silver Spring,” Fogel said. “The group of small businesses behind the curiosity and wonder of our mid-century home at 923 Gist Ave. is preparing the space with perfect gifts for everyone! Enjoy great vinyl music spun by seasoned local DJs, support local record labels, and drink great coffee. It’s the holidays, revel in the spirit of community with us!”
Graphic Courtesy of Bump ‘n Grind
We are expanding our coverage, and we need your help. Click here for more information.