Graphic courtesy Fenton Street Market and AFI Silver Theatre.
- The marketplace will be open from 2-7:30 p.m. in the atrium lobby. Vndors include:
Atsu Numadzi, a Ghanaian fine artist and fashion designer,
- Bahari Deco Crafts featuring clothing and home accessories using Kanga and Kitenge textiles,
- Chez Kevito with clothing, accessories and home goods inspired by nature, design and pop culture,
- Obioma with fair-trade men’s and women’s clothing made in Nigeria, mixing African prints with modern designs,
- South African Bazaar, a cooperative producing housewares and jewelry, and
- Tutu’s Storybooks with diverse children’s books.
Visitors to the marketplace must purchase a ticket to one or more movies. Patrons are welcome to shop before or after their chosen film(s).
The full festival lineup, which runs until March 19, and tickets are available on the AFI website.
(Note: Source of the Spring co-founder Mike Mowery is one of the partners in the Fenton Street Market.)
We are expanding our coverage, and we need your help. Click here for more information.