Vietnamese food truck Muối Tiêu is set to debut in Takoma Park, according to an announcement from Main Street Takoma.
Muối Tiêu, which means “salt and pepper” in Vietnamese, will appear at two events in December:
– Takoma Park Gift(ing) Market on Friday, December 9th, 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
– Market at the Bank event on Sunday, December 18, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Muối Tiêu plans to hold soft opening events in early January 2023 and a grand opening on January 23, 2023. There will be meat/seafood and vegetarian/vegan versions of classic Vietnamese staples such as fresh rice paper rolls, goi (herby, flavorful Vietnamese salad), and banh mi on the menu.
Initially, the truck will offer lunch service between 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. three days a week at the following locations:
– The Still Point Spa (6 Grant Ave.)
– Wisdom Path Healing (7120 Carroll Ave.)
– TPSS Coop (201 Ethan Allen Ave.)
The exact dates and locations will be announced in January. For more information or updates, check out the website www.muoi-tieu.com or follow on Instagram @muoitieu22.
Photo Courtesy of Main Street Takoma
We are expanding our coverage, and we need your help. Click here for more information.