Several businesses in the Main Street Takoma district are offering special dinners, treats, and gift packs for Valentine’s Day, according to Laura Barclay of the Old Takoma Business Association:
- Cielo Rojo: Beef short rib platter with sustainable grass-fed beef short ribs served w/guacamole, charred habanero salsa, mole sauce, and sweet tamale.
- The Girl and the Vine: Custom Valentine’s gift packs with wine, chocolates, cheese, and more – call (301) 272-1230 to create yours. (Also, check out the special Mardi Gras Menu 2/11-2/13.)
- Main Street Pearl: Valentine/Galentine gift sets including bubbly drinks, card, candle, and massage oils.
- Olive Lounge: Steak filet or crab cakes for two and optional wine or margarita jars.
- Republic: Lobster bisque, sea scallops, or steak au poivre plus Valentine’s oyster and wine bundles for patio dining or carry out.
- Spring Mill Bread Co.: Valentine’s day cookies, chocolate ganache heart-shaped cakes, and more.
- Takoma Bev Co.: Braised short rib dinner and strawberry trifle with optional wine pairings. Add a Valentine’s Day Gift box with chocolate and cocktails to share.
Graphic courtesy Main Street Takoma