Several establishments in Takoma Park and Takoma, D.C. are offering meals and specials for Super Bowl Sunday, according to an email from Main Street Takoma.
“Watch the big game on Sunday, February 7th with snacks from Takoma restaurants and bars,” the email reads. “Or grab your own fixins’ from the TPSS Co-op or the Takoma Park Farmers Market.”
Game Day specials include:
- Busboys and Poets: Check out the nachos, burgers, vegan BBQ chicken bites, family fajita meal, cocktails in-a-jar and more. Order here
- Carpe Diem Pizzeria: Pizzas, calzones and bottles to go. Order online: here
- Cielo Rojo: Nacho Kit w/heirloom corn tortillas, pinto beans, Oaxacan cheese, pico de gallo, chile de arbol salsa, cashew cream, jalapeños, guacamole and choice of meat or veggie topper: Serves 2 ($12) or 4 ($20) Order: here and Burritos: $10. Choice of guisado: carnitas, chicken mole, chicken tinga, drunken mushrooms, or papas & rajas. Order: here
- The Girl and the Vine: Queso dip, hummus, guacamole, pico de gallo, 3 bean dip, chips, cheese and all of your favorite bottles to go. Pre-order now for pick up for delivery: here
- Kin Da: Pick-your-own Sushi platter, bottles to go and more. Order online here
- Main Street Pearl: Build your own local beer 4-pack or pick up a bottle of bubbly to celebrate. Website
- Mark’s Kitchen: Customize game day with items on Mark’s menu. Order: 301-270-1884 Menu: here
- The Olive Lounge: Quesadilla Platter $25; Wing Platter 25 pcs – $25, 50 pcs – $45, 75 pcs – $60; Mezza Platter Family Size $35; Kebob Platter – $65;
Spinach Dip, Humos Dip, or Babaghnoush with pita or chips $22; Southwest Eggroll Platter – $20. Menu here Pre-order now: 301-270-5154
- Pizza Movers: Order your favorite online for delivery: here
- Republic: Game Day Specials includes fried chicken, meatball subs, cubanos, crab artichoke dip, bottles to go and more! Order online here
- Roscoe’s Pizzeria: Pizzas, paninis, pasta and bottles to go. Order online: here
- S&S Liquors: Wine, beer and spirits to cheer on your team. 6925 4th St NW
- Spring Mill Bread Co.: All the bread you need for game day sandwiches or dipping! Website
- TPSS Co-op: Chips, dips, sliced cold cuts and cheese, wine, beer and all of the makings of a game day feast. Check out the new online ordering system: here
- Takoma Bev Co.: Start your super bowl Sunday with steak and eggs at Bev Co. Order family meals and bottles to go for pick up or delivery: here
- Takoma Park Farmers Market: Cheese, bread, veggies, fermented foods, wings, spices, and more ready for your game day cooking! Open 10am-2pm on Sunday. Website
- Takoma Station Tavern: Opening at 5:00pm. $5 Draft beer specials and $5 Wing specials. For the entire menu including BBQ: here
Further afield, Money Muscle BBQ in downtown Silver Spring is also offering ‘Tailgate at Home’ meal packages for Super Bowl Sunday. Orders are being accepted through Saturday, February 6th, and will be available for pick-up at All Set Restaurant & Bar from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. on Super Bowl Sunday.
Also in downtown Silver Spring, Silver Branch Brewing Company is offering several Super Bowl packages, including a $140 Touchdown Special, which includes a case of Silver Branch beer, six Silver Branch Tamales, two bottles of wine, and a Chacho Margarita.
Graphic courtesy Main Street Takoma