MissHeard Media’s sister company From Here To Home Essentials has released Big and Little Fair Trade Luxury Boxes, collections of products from American-based small businesses, curated for gifting to even the most hard-to-shop-for person. 35% of the proceeds from each box will be donated to RAINN, the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network, to support survivors of sexual violence.
From Here to Home Essentials is a virtual pop-up shop featuring collections from artisans and makers worldwide, and a portion of each collection is donated back to the artisan or their workshop. “I created the boxes to include functional and high-quality pieces, things that everyone can use and appreciate,” said From Here to Home Essentials owner Lindsey Turnbull in an email to the Source. “It was also important to me that each piece come from a small business. It’s like a whole US tour in a box! With the donation to RAINN, the Luxury Boxes are a win-win-win! You get a great gift that supports small business AND gives back to the community.”
Items in the boxes include:
- 16 oz GoSili Reuseable To Go Cup. This black to-go cup is 100% plastic-free, un-collapsible, dishwasher and microwave safe, BPA, BPS, phthalate, PVC, and lead-free.
- 12 oz bag Costa Rica La Pastora Coffee by Methodical Coffee. This coffee has tasting notes of almond, gingersnap, plum.
- Jules & Esther Roux Wooden Wick Candle. This candle is made from virgin coconut soy wax with a wood wick that will burn approximately 40-50 hours. It is infused with essential oils with prominent notes of rosewood, amber, jasmine, sandalwood, vanilla, peach blossom, bergamot, ylang-ylang, musk.
- Cord Keepers by Washington, D.C. leather goods maker Stitch and Rivet. These cord keepers are made from leather remnants from Stitch and Rivet’s leather goods. These keepers come in packs of three and include one large keeper for power source cables and two small keepers for headphones and shorter cables.
- California Sea Salt by Gustus Vitae, which comes in a magnetic-base tin.
- 70% Cafe de Olla Cultura Chocolate Bar. A chocolate bar inspired by traditional Mexican Spice coffee known as Cafe de Olla. Dark chocolate sweetened with piloncillo and infused with coffee and ceylon cinnamon.
The Luxury Boxes are available through Shopify. Local, contactless delivery is available in time for Christmas.
View this post on Instagram
Photo courtesy From Here to Home Essentials