Denizens Brewing Co. has expanded the line of products offered for delivery or pickup by adding goods made by other local businesses.
The Craft Collection includes a variety of products curated by the Denizens team such as:
- Dress It Up Dressing olive oil-based dressings
- In-Jeen-Yuhs recycled steel crab bottle opener
- Kin & Care scented, hand-poured candles made by refugee women
- Nativo Spices chimichurri mix
- MeatCrafters fennel and cinta salami
- Vigilante Coffee Colombia La Falda
- Whisked! variety pack of cookies including hazelnut swirl, salty oatmeal, and chocolate chip, and
- Zivaara Chocolate Himalayan salt chocolate bar.
“It is more important than ever to support the small businesses that you know and love. If you don’t, they’ll be gone. Quickly. It’s as simple as that,” said Denizens co-founder Emily Bruno in a press release. “This is local supporting local.”
Denizens plans to add other products on a rotating basis. Interested local businesses can contact brian(at)denizensbrewingco.com for more information and to request to be included.
All products, including Denizens beer and hard seltzers, can be ordered online for either delivery or pickup at the Silver Spring or Riverdale Park location.
Graphic courtesy Denizens Brewing Co.
- Montgomery Planning Releases FAQ on 8787 Georgia Redevelopment - September 25, 2020
- County Council Introduces Appropriation for Childcare Assistance - September 23, 2020
- El Sapo Reopens Today for Indoor Dining - September 22, 2020