The fifth annual Skill Share presentations from the Silver Spring Timebank will be held virtually this year on Sunday, Feb. 25 from 1:45–4:30 p.m., the group has announced.
The free event offers participants the opportunity to learn from other residents, all Timebank members, new skills or other relevant information. Since it is held in Zoom and the SSTB Facebook page this year, anyone can join from anywhere.
The schedule includes:
- 1:45 Introduction to Silver Spring Timebank
- 2:00 Fred Shuback: Find Your Unclaimed Property
- 2:30 Beth Gingold: Let’s Take Action on Microplastics
- 3:00 Christine Tetrault: How to Brew Homemade Kombucha
- 3:30 Tanya DeKona: Creating Reusable Gift Boxes
- 4:00 Robin Buck: How to Make Bone Broth
In a couple of cases, participants can follow along by having related materials on hand for the presentation; check the website for details.
Those who wish to view any of the presentations on Zoom will need to register online to receive confirmation and information about how to join the call.
Graphic courtesy SSTB
We are expanding our coverage, and we need your help. Click here for more information.