The county will open all purpose rooms/cafeterias and gyms in county schools for weekend use only from June 20 through Aug. 15, the Office of Community Use of Public Facilities announced.
CUPF will begin accepting requests for reservations through ActiveMontgomery at 8:30 a.m. Friday, June 11. The requests can be made for three-hour blocks of time on Saturdays and Sundays for the following hours:
- Elementary school APR/cafeterias can be reserved for 7–10 a.m., 11 a.m.–2 p.m., 3–6 p.m. and 7–10 p.m.
- Elementary school gyms can be reserved for 7:30–10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m., 3:30–6:30 p.m. and 7:30–10:30 p.m. p.m.
- Middle school APR/cafeterias can be reserved for 7–10 a.m., 11:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. and 4–7 p.m.
- Middle school gyms can be reserved for 8–11 a.m., 12:30–3:30 p.m. and 5–8 p.m.
- High school APR/cafeterias can be reserved for 7–10 a.m., noon–3 p.m. and 5–8 p.m.
- High school main gyms can be reserved for 8–11 a.m., 1–4 p.m. and 6–9 p.m.
- High school auxiliary gyms can be reserved for 9 a.m.–noon, 2–5 p.m. and 7–10 p.m.
Access to high school facilities will end on July 31 and be unavailable in August.
Reservation requests will be evaluated on a first come, first served basis, and payment is required at the time the request is made.
Additional restrictions will be in place for use of the facilities; for more information, potential users can call 240.777.2725 or email email@example.com.
CUPF is not accepting applications for large events at this time. A public announcement will be sent out once CUPF is able to begin accepting applications.
Montgomery County graphic
We are expanding our coverage, and we need your help. Click here for more information.