- This event has passed.
Yoga Nidra for Well-Being
May 5 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
One event on May 5, 2019 at 5:00 pm
One event on June 9, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Yoga Nidra Sundays: Yoga Nidra for Well-Being with Carol Mermey
Enjoy a break from your daily routine to recharge with this guided meditative practice of deep relaxation that eases tension and fatigue, calms the nervous system, helps heal the body, and restores energy and well-being.
Yoga Nidra helps:
· Relieve stress and anxiety
· Cultivate an underlying sense of ease and well-being
· Develop resilience and clarity in the face of life’s challenges
· Become more responsive and less reactive to what’s happening in the world around us
In this workshop you’ll:
• Learn centering and relaxation techniques
• Practice gentle asana stretches for joints and muscles
• Explore yoga breathing techniques
• Be guided through a complete Yoga Nidra practice.
Yoga Nidra is practiced in a comfortable lying or seated position. No prior experience needed — everyone welcome.
At the Willow Street Yoga Center, Takoma Park Studio
Follow Source of the Spring on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Sign up for our free Weekly Newsletter here. Learn how to submit events to our Community Events Calendar here. Please send tips and questions through our News Tips form. Learn how to support Source of the Spring here.