- This event has passed.
Yoga Nidra for Well-Being
November 17 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join me for a break from your daily routine to recharge with this guided meditative practice of deep relaxation that eases tension and fatigue, calms the nervous system, and restores energy and well-being.
Yoga Nidra helps:
· Relieve stress and anxiety
· Cultivate an underlying sense of ease and well-being
· Develop resilience and clarity in the face of life’s challenges
· Become more responsive and less reactive to what’s happening in the world around us
In this workshop you’ll:
• Learn centering and relaxation techniques
• Practice gentle asana stretches for joints and muscles
• Explore yoga breathing techniques
• Be guided through a complete Yoga Nidra practice.
Yoga Nidra is practiced in a comfortable lying or seated position. No prior experience needed — everyone welcome.
Sundays, Sep 15, Oct 27, Nov 17, Dec 22 from 5:00-6:30 at the Willow Street Yoga Center in Takoma Park
$25 each OR $90 for all 4