- This event has passed.
Canasta for a Cause!
April 13 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$200
Support Main Street and join our Canasta for a Cause on Thursday, April 13th from 6:30-9:30pm in Poppy Boy’s Kitchen @ Main Street! Guests will engage in lively and fun-filled Canasta action and enjoy delish lunch from the Soulfull Café. You’re also invited to come early for a tour and to get a taste of Main Street programming with a glimpse of Music City Workout — an energy-packed class led by our very own Spirited Sam!
Things to Know!
– Space is limited to 8 foursomes.
– You must have names and email addresses for your foursome when registering. Must be experienced players.
– Attendees should bring their own Canasta sets (rack, spinner, cards) and Main Street will provide the rest; including score sheets.
– $200 registration fee includes dinner for 4 players.
– Your registration fee is tax-deductible less $10 per attendee.
– Register by 12pm on Friday, April 7, 2023.
This fundraiser was made possible in part thanks to the generous support of Jackie Olinger!
Disclaimer: Because events are submitted by members of the community, Source of the Spring does not verify the accuracy of event submissions. Please contact the Event Organizer(s) for more information. Learn how to submit your event to our Community Events Calendar here.