- This event has passed.
‘Art for Healing’ Group
September 11, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until August 12, 2020
Join CREATE Art Center’s licensed art therapists for a weekly group meeting using painting, clay, drawing and other forms of artistic expression to cope with the stress of daily life, including pain, fear, depression and grief.
* Create art without judgement
* Use art as a means to relax and unwind
* Create art as a means for self-healing and self-discovery
* Learn new art techniques for coping with emotional challenges
* Use art in active meditation to de-stress
No prior art experience required, the only thing you need is an imagination and open mind!
‘Art for Healing’ meets Wednesday nights from 7:00-8:15 pm. Adults only group. Cost: $40 per weekly session (includes all materials). Handicap accessible. Public parking available.